ARTrivia: the questions
- At what age did Art start entertaining on the M/S Mount Washington Cruise Ship?
- Back in Art’s home town of Ashland, N.H. he has three groups of friends: What are the names of these three groups?
- What musical instrument does Art handcraft/create and gift to people? What was the first musical instrument that Art played?
- What is the first musical instrument that Art played?
- What is another name that Art calls the harmonica?
- What was Art’s dogs’ name that he had for 12 years?
- What town and state does Art live in during the winter months?
- Art calls himself the “The Six Piece, One Man; Fun Dance Band” Can you name these six musical instruments?
- Art was in acting class when he first became friends with Shirley Jones in what year?
- What type of hat is Art known for wearing?
- During Art’s performances he usually jokes with the crowd by saying…”If you win this dance contest I will give you $1,000 or _ _ _ _ ”
- What are the names of Art’s three sisters starting from the oldest to the youngest?
- T or F; Art is the youngest of 4 siblings.
- What was Art’s Dads’ nick-name?
- Who was with Art on his ’08, last Route 66 trip?
- In what state does Art have his yearly ski trip get-together?
- On what river will you find Art’s boathouse?
- According to Art when does he plan to stop entertaining?
- Making people happy is what Art _ _ _ _ _ to do.
- What is Art’s New Hampshire phone number?
- In the movie ‘Live A Little, Love A Little’ what was Art to Elvis?
- In this ’68 movie what song did Elvis ask Art to play?
- T or F -Was Art the drummer for Hank Williams Jr. in a movie?
- What was the name of this Hank Williams Jr. movie?
- How did Art meet Elvis?
- Can you name two other ‘A’ movies that Art played in?
- What did Art call his old brown van?
- What is the name of the NH fair that Art has Emceed for over thirty years?
- For many years Art had a partner; This group was known as the Smiff Brothers; What was Art’s partners name?
- Who does Art now introduce as his new Smiff Brother?
- What year did Art graduate High School?
- What branch of service did Art serve in?
- What is the name of the restaurant that Alex Ray owns in Ashland, NH that Art played in as a child and now performs in?
- Where did Art shine shoes as a young boy to buy his musical instruments?
- What was Art’s Mothers’ favorite song?
- What is the name of the man that wrote On Golden Pond and is now co-writing with Art to produce songs?
- What family member did Art lift over his head with just one arm?
- Art was thrilled to play some ones famous guitar with a hole in it at the 25 Anniversary of the Country Musicians Association; who was this famous country performer?
- Art was introduced to Shirley Jones by Jack Cassidy in 1967 at a Birthday Party for Art’s teacher, Mr. Paton Price; when Art was in what class?
- Pat Boone said that Art was a real What?
- Adela Rogers St. Johns the famous author always introduced Art as her P _ _ _ _ _ _ L life-coach, troubadour and friend.
- Art sang with Peggy Lee at who’s funeral when she died at age 94?
- What famous musician after playing a couple of songs with Art, Route 66 and Kansas City, told Art: “I wish I could do what you just did on the harmonica”?
- What 1956 teen band did Art play in?
- What instrument did Art play in this 1956 band?
- What is the name of the other early youth band that Art played in?
- What year did Art Perform on the GONG SHOW?
- What made it possible for The Smiff Brothers to appear on The Alan Ludden Show?
- In 1983 Art was awarded $1000 for winning New England’s Country Singing Contest and first place in the Toastmasters International in Barstow, California for “Serious” Speech. What did Art use this $1000 dollar for?
- The S_ _ _ Ballroom was the final concert site of Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and J. P. "The Big Bopper" Richardson before they died in that fatal plane crash on a snowy field just north of Clear Lake, Iowa in 1959.
- If you answer all of these questions correctly Art will give you $1,000 or what?
TO VIEW ART'S 'list of pages', PLEASE CLICK ON THE WORD 'MENU' POSTED JUST ABOVE THE 'HANDS' ON RIGHT TOP OF THIS PAGE/HEADER...
- WELCOME HOME FOLKS!
- LATEST NEWS AND MORE
- MOVIE ADVENTURE - TIME AND CHARGES
- ART'S MUSIC (SHIRLEY JONES INTRO.)
- RUBBIN' ELBOWS
- HONORING THOSE WHO INSPIRED ME
- MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKING
- SOUND ADVICE
- MY SPECIAL TIME WITH ELVIS
- ART SANDWICH FAIR N.H.
- TRIBUTE TO MERLIN OLSEN
- ARTRIVIA: THE QUESTIONS
- ARTRIVIA: THE ANSWERS
- ART'S VIDEOS
Site Established June 2003 (Weebly since 04-19-2015)
Contact Art's Webmaster: BEK
Contact Art's Webmaster: BEK